You'll Never Want To Use A Convenience Store Microwave Again

I'd like to thank this lady from Colorado for teaching the important lesson that you should never EVER use a convenience store microwave, because who knows what people have put inside of it.

This woman was heating up a urine sample in a microwave at a 7-Eleven (no, seriously) right before she was going to get drug tested for a new job she was applying for, when the cup o' pee actually exploded inside of the microwave. When one of the clerks walked up to see what was going on, the girl wiped some of the pee out of the microwave and onto the floor, then walked out.

She was arrested at the clinic she was getting tested at. And this is officially already my favorite story of the week.

 
Jadd

Jadd

Want to know more about Jadd? Get their official bio, social pages & articles! Read more

title

Content Goes Here