Link AKC recently conducted a survey with 2,000 dog owners about their preference of who they'd rather spend their time with -- their pups or their peeps. And honestly, the results could be a little shocking, but shouldn't be. Some of the results include:
- Six in 10 people said their dog often takes care of them.
- 82 percent of dog owners noticed an improvement in their mental and emotional health because of their dogs.
- Four in 10 people said their dogs helped get over the loss of a loved one.
- Over half said seeing their pet when they come home makes them extremely happy.
- 88 percent said their dog helped make them a better person.
- 55 percent of people said "unconditional love" was the biggest benefit of owning a dog.
More info is at the link below!