THIS Is Why You Need To Watch Your Kids Like A Hawk

Imagine just casually going for ice cream on a Saturday afternoon with your kids, only to leave without one of them being alive? Because that's what happened to a family at an Alabama ice cream shop over the weekend. A 3-year-old girl was playing with her siblings at the shop, when she fell into an in-ground grease trap and drowned.

There's no real super big details on what happened, other than the video shows that there was no foul play, the kids were just playing and the girl fell through a lid for the grease trap. But it begs 2 different questions:

1) Where were the parents and why were they not just having their kids eat ice cream as opposed to running around and playing inside of a business?

2) Did the business not make sure the lid was secure and safe to be walked on in the first place?

Either way, tragic events and just a reminder for parents to keep a closer eye on their kids and for businesses to make sure all of their stuff is safe and up to code.



Want to know more about Jadd? Get their official bio, social pages & articles! Read more


Content Goes Here